“For All Cheeseheads”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: Mission To provide our guests with a meticulously selected and unexpectedly diverse assortment of perfectly ripe cheeses, charcuterie, and gourmet grocery items. Our menu has been carefully built with contemporary and European style sandwiches, salads and cheese-centric items to please all types of food lovers.
Reviewed 26 December 2017

My family visited several months ago and still talk about how good it is. We ordered several dishes, covering our table in a heaven of cheese. The cheesemonger's mac & cheese is the ultimate comfort food. The Hooks Cheddar turkey sandwich was also yummy and filling. We also had a cheese board, giving us the opportunity to savor even more cheese varieties. Hopefully, one day we'll be able to visit again!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I don’t know, I don’t get this place. I had been hearing about it for years and finally got a chance to visit for lunch one day. While ordering, I saw one of the employees cutting cheese with her bare hands. I assume it was for a cheese plate. Either way, it’s a huge turn off in my opinion. We ordered the Hooks Cheddar and Mozzarella sandwiches. They were just okay. The sandwiches come with either chips or a side salad. We opted for the side salads and they were SAD. They were dry and we could barely taste the dressing. Overall, I wasn’t impressed. I won’t be returning.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Great little afternoon stop for my wife, my daughter and me. I had the Lomo Bocadillo which was very nice. My wife had the Il Mostro, which was really really good. I preferred hers. My daughter had the rustic grilled cheese with bacon added. A little heavy, but it was pretty decent. They have a good Bloody Mary and a great local craft beer selection. The restaurant itself is cute. We sat outside just because it was a pretty day out but the inside decor and setup is inviting also. The prices are moderate-high so be prepared to spend $12+ on just your sandwich. It’s worth it though. Pickle plate had some great variety and flavors, highly recommend. Really great service. Great experience over all. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This was the best place for a very long time. When they opened a new location downtown about two years ago, things got a little sloppy here. I'm happy to report that things are much better now. Food is top-notch again, management is tighter, and it's once again a great place for a sandwich, salad, or cheese plate.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is a must try. The cheese boards are a great way to expand your cheese palate. All the cheesemongers are incredible and will help you find something you'll like even if you say...well I normally eat Monterey jack etc...