Terrell House Bed and Breakfast
US$ 290
US$ 279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 208
US$ 197
US$ 432
US$ 400
US$ 245
US$ 169
  • Fitness centre
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 176
  • Pool
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
US$ 285
US$ 263
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$ 359
US$ 348
Omni Hotels
US$ 253
US$ 217
US$ 276
US$ 237
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main housemagazine streetcreole houselower garden districtb bmiss lindacarriage houseyellow roomking suitebreakfast was deliciousfrench quarterwedding venuebeautiful antiquesdaughter's weddinglovely homesmall kitchenshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A loveley place to stay in an interesting part of New Orleans. The staff went out of their way to provide great service. The breakfasts were plentiful and tasty. Coffee was available from 7 a.m. We are going to stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lolashouse, Owner at Terrell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

I am so glad to hear that you had such a nice stay with us at the Terrell House! Thank you for writing such a kind review here on TripAdvisor. We do hope to host you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Terrell House is hands down my first choice of places to stay in New Orleans. The people are friendly and most gracious, and the breakfasts are, well, amazing. Oh, that crisply fried thick cut bacon one morning was a surreal experience! Breakfast each day is different, but I have never been disappointed. My daughter’s birthday trip was everything wonderful and more. She adored the house dogs. Thank you Ms. Linda, for the best time.

Room Tip: My sixteen year old daughter and I stayed in the White Room with the twin beds. It was just perfect for the two of us. Didn’t feel cramped at all and the beds were so very thick, comfy, and pretty.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can not write positively enough about the Terrell House for from the moment I arrived to the moment I sadly departed, they, Miss Linda and Miss Annitia were magnificent and truly treated us with such kindness and caring it was amazing.
There were last minute changes concerning rooms that were each handled kindly and with grace. There was the threat of rain and a tent had to be erected at the last minute which they were more than prepared to do and again, did with such grace and caring.
The food was outstanding not only to include the wedding (I can not wait to return for their shrimp and grits.) to the wonderful breakfasts each morning served with such elegance as well as being absolutely delicious. I was even able to talk with a chef about his cinnamon rolls so that I can attempt to replicate them at home.
My room was elegant as well, in the Corner Store across the street to include it's own garden courtyard.. As I arrived I noticed a sad orchid with drooping leaves and when I returned later that day it had been replaced by a huge orchid -like those throughout the main house- it was magnificent.
Just every little thing was handled with such grace and care that I can not wait to return. They definitely made a day to remember for all of us and especially the bride and groom. My deepest thanks to all.
Mother-of-the-Bride, Ruth

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review, Ruth! The pleasure was all ours hosting you and the wedding at the Terrell House. Hopefully you can come and stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place was beautiful! Our room was gorgeous and had the perfect balcony. I loved sitting out there in the afternoon. The breakfast in the morning was great. If I went back to New Orleans I would definitely try to stay there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was impeccable, particularly Miss Annikia who seemed to anticipate our every need. Bed linens are ironed, table napkins are lovingly starched, silver is pil8shed, food is off the charts, location is perfect

Room Tip: Loved the two bedroom suite with full kitchen
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family