We loved our stay at the Drury in New Orleans. Our room was great with high ceilings and a lovely night skyline view out the windows. The staff was outstanding- they were very friendly and helpful. The daily breakfast was terrific. We came back in the early evenings to change and enjoyed the free drinks before heading out to partake in the nightlife. It's an easy walk to all the attractions and when your feet are tired you can catch the Charles Street trolley home ( the trolley is actually a bus in this area). Skip Cafe Du Monde and go for beignets on Bourbon Street in a lovely area that has jazz playing and outside tables. The beignets were better and the place was cleaner and more quaint. Don't make the mistake of taking the trolley out to Frenchman Street late and expecting to come home after drinks and music -the trolley's last run is at 10:30. Way too early New Orleans time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans