I went to NOLA with 4 friends for my 30th birthday weekend. We had a 2 room king suite. The hotel is in a safe area and a short walk to Bourbon st and the French Quarter. The 3-free drinks and snacks at happy hour were a great little perk, although I was only there twice at that time. The staff was great- the room was always cleaned and towels re-stocked. The cot I requested for my room was very comfortable. Dogs are allowed in this hotel so I had requested an extra cleaning before-hand, since one of my friends is allergic. They did an excellent job and she had no problems. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans