After our family cruise we had booked a room here. We got the to hotel way before check in time, once we got off the ship. They got us checked in , allowed us to park our car and had the room ready w/I hour to hour half. The French Quaters are not a far walk maybe 4-5 blocks or walk across the street and ride the street car. The breakfast was good, something my family of 5 could enjoy what was served. The evening cocktail hr was good. The parking rate was a little steep $25 and it's only valet parking. The pool and hot tub are on the roof, which are a decent size plus the views of downtown . The rooms were decent size , beds were comfortable. Would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans