I am SO impressed with the New Orleans Drury Inn! I travel quite a bit, and am tired of overpriced big hotels that charge for everything on top of a premium price. I've also experienced some of the dirtiest rooms and the worst service in these big hotels.
I read about the Drury on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. Wow!!! It's a beautiful hotel, well maintained. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was large and comfortable, and the bathroom well laid out. It's not HUGE, so it's fast and easy to get to the room. The added bonus of breakfast and an evening snack and drinks was just wonderful. They even had popcorn, which I thoroughly enjoyed while watching the Oscars! I felt like I was visiting family. I will recommend this hotel, and if I'm ever in New Orleans again I will be very happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans