1,234 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonking suitebourbon stgreat locationfrench quartersliding doorwet barcanal streetstarbucks coffeeseparate roomssitting areamarriott propertiesacme oyster housesofa bedwithin walking distancevalet parkingwould stay here again
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My husband was in town for business, so I went along to explore. The location of this hotel is fantastic! It is so close to everything you could need, and the staff is friendly. The only reason why I did not give this hotel a 5 star, is because the maid did not leave toiletries the one day, and totally missed our room the next. This is not alright in the heat of New Orleans. Also, the Starbucks is closed most of the day, and the staff when I went at 11 to inquire about a tea were incredibly rude. I simply asked if they were closed, and proceeded to have my head bitten off by a lady who really doesn't like her job.
Aside from the few hiccups, the price was right for the location. I think I might just pay the bit extra next time and book the Marriott around the corner.

Room Tip: Floor 10 is very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Heather W
Austin W, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Greetings Heather W... Thank you for providing feedback on Trip advisor regarding your experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that our housekeeping team and café team provided you with sub par service. I have already reviewed this with them in an effort to improve our future services. Warmest Regards! Austin

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The location was great only a few steps from all of the major/tourist attractions! The hotel was really nice and clean but the highlight was Shelita! Shelita was amazing! Kind and very helpful! Thank you again for everything!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Anna H, Guest Services at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Shelita is going to be tickled pink to see this sweet review! Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know about your experience here at Courtyard FQ/Iberville. We're very happy to hear that you had a great time with us. When's your next NOLA trip? :-)

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was very close to the French Quarter, but wasn't overly full of the party crowd. The front desk was full of information and recommendations. Rooms were clean and very spacious. If you are traveling with family or friends, the double rooms have doors between the bedrooms that close for additional privacy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Anna H, Guest Services at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hi Jen! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your stay. Thanks so much! Hope you had a wonderful time in New Orleans, and that you make it back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with very friendly staff. It smells nice and the rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly helpful and Don H went out of his way for us. Always there to help. Would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kcknute
Anna H, Guest Services at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, kcknute! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you make it back to the Big Easy again soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I came to New Orleans for my 30th bday weekend with a group of four. Our stay has been great and we've had zero issues or complaints. Check-in was fast and straight forward. Every person at the front desk has been warm and friendly throughout our entire stay - no matter what time of day or night. Every time we called the front desk for assistance, we received it very quickly. Room attendant Don H was very helpful and friendly when he responded to one of our requests. As for the location, it's perfect. It's a 2-minute (if that) walk over to Bourbon St. Lots of great restaurants nearby. I recommend Acme Oyster House right on Iberville. The hotel is close enough to the action, but enough distance to have a peaceful sleep.I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone else.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind review, Ashley! We love to hear how our guests' stays went, and it's always so nice to see which of our staff members went that extra mile. Don's going to be so happy to hear that you enjoyed his service! It was a real pleasure having you stay with us, and hopefully it won't be too long before your next New Orleans adventure!