When we walked into the room, you could smell the mould. The room looked old. The door didn't close properly, so there was a little gap, which made the door clapper everytime someone else closed or opened their door in another room. Very annoying. Also, the streetnoise was quite loud. The bathroom sink wasn't cleaned properly.
There was no concierge downstairs, so there was no one who helped with our luggage. Valet parking is expensive, around 32 dollars a day.
Location is okay. Wouldn't stay here next time though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans