Let me start by saying that the location is wonderful. One block from Canal Street/Bourbon Street corner. You can be on Bourbon Street in just a few minutes, but do not have the noise to deal with when you finally decide to get some rest. The rooms were clean and adequate and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again if I was headed to New Orleans. TVs and fridge were new, and bathroom had nice granite finishes. Now for the complaints: the parking garage will not accommodate an SUV and they will make you park at a non-affiliated garage about a block away, that will give you some security concerns for your vehicle. When I envision a suite I expect some true division between the living area and the sleeping area. The actual division of the "suite" was a see-through latticed wall for only half of the room width and provided no true division between the areas. Further, the room had no exterior window. At nearly $400/night, I expected a little bit more. However, while I will look at other options next time I head to the Big Easy I will also keep this hotel on my list of options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans