The Wyndham Garden Hotel is a hidden Treasure. I will definitely book another stay here 5 star review! It's beautiful and modern, extremely clean & quiet. It's a 5 floor hotel we were on the 4th floor with a view, the best plush pillows and beds. The bathroom was nice hot water flowing, plenty of towels & again extremely clean we had a hard time leaving our rooms because it was beyond comfortable. Oh and the service was excellent if they weren't sure about a location they would look it up. It was one little mishap but it was corrected immediately so no points taken away. It's Only 1 block away from the Canal street car & 2 1/2 blocks from the St. Charles street car it's $3 for a all day pass. Everything is so close Bourbon St. is only 2-3 blocks away from the hotel. You'll definitely will have choices to get around Nawlins. We walked to the River Walk with no problem. I enjoyed every minute of my stay here I can't wait to come back! Thanks again Wyndham Garden, your staff & the room 2 thumbs Up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans