Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
HIExpress.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 109
  • Pool
MOXY New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 92
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 147
US$ 137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

Sheraton New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
  • Restaurant
Le Richelieu in the French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

Grenoble House(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 67
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
Cancelon
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

All reviewskevin cheneaufrench quarterw hotelharrah's casinomother's restaurantlobby barwalking distancecorner roomconcierge deskessence festivalwarehouse districtlocation is greatfew blocksmini fridgerooftop poolsouthern hospitalityfitness center
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We love to stay at Le Meridien because it's a great place in a great location. Very convenient to get to the French Quarter and just across from Harrah's Casino. The room was very clean and the housekeeping crew was very helpful. The valet, bell, and desk staffs were all very professional and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
LMNOGM, General Manager at Le Meridien New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you sharing your great experience and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great Location. We were on a quick getaway to a place we have not been. We walked to most places. Kevin and Lawrence were very helpful and friendly and gave us some good tips on places to go and how to get there. Truly hospitable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review and for recognizing Lawrence and Kevin for their great service.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Great location. Easy walk to all that we needed as a tourist family with teens / young adults - French quarter, street cars / trams, shops, cafes/restaurants, etc.
The in-room autovend minibar was a bit weird and off-putting. Fortunately the teens read the auto-charge warning signs before the picked up anything! Similarly, the ‘refridgerator’ in the cabinet which doesn’t go down to typical refidgerator temperatures is completely useless and a waste of space. We made do by not buying anything we needed to keep safely cold.
Small self-service ‘tourist info’ stand in the lobby would be helpful, despite the modern internet era (with brochures, maps etc). I don’t believe there is any such stand (typically near the concierge desk and was in all other 4 hotels/cities we stayed in). We had to ask reception for a map, which was ok/sufficient but not fantastic. Fortunately I researched online beforehand we arrived, but still found myself looking for the local tourist info place (just a few blocks away).
Always ate while out-and-about to maximize our time as tourists, so no comment on restaurant facilities.
Late checkout (midday) was helpful. On our last day we had an evening return flight so planned to checkout and leave our bags with concierge before headed out as tourists to maximize our day (which we did). But one of our party was unwell and wanted a quiet day at hotel, so the late check out was a bonus; staff offered options and assistance - very helpful and accommodating.
Enjoyed our stay here; would recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven M

Thank you for the nice review and great feedback. We will use your comments to help us improve our overall guest experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the ale Meridian New a Orleans during my visit for the College Football Play Off game between Alabama and Clemson. The hotel was very attractive and decorated with a modern flair as are most Le Meridian’s. The lobby was festive and inviting.

As far as the service there is a lot to be desired. I called the hotel weeks in advance to see if I could add one night and they were unable to accommodate my request. As such I booked another hotel fir my first night in town. Hoping to make the transition smooth and easy I called to see if we could get a early check in as to avoid the made rush at 3. While the hotel was unable to guarantee this, they said I could come by and try. I arrived around 1:00 and was told I would have to wait as there were no available rooms. The lady at the desk promised to email me when my room was ready, which never happened. I arrived back at the check- in counter promptly at 3:00 since I was not notified that a earlier check in was available. The line at this point was 3 people ( not bad one would think). The family first in line literally took 45 minutes to get checked in as they debated which rooms to take, come on people the choice can’t be that complicated.
Meanwhile I waited patiently in line as there was only 1 person checking in people. Once the first family was finished the folks in front of me who waited patiently as well were taken care of. Before I could even bat an eye the guy behind me is up at the counter getting checked in by a newly opened checkin spot. Wow, I thought I guess I am just invisible. I spoke up to the young man 15 years younger than myself who pretended to not realize I was in front of him. I fault both he and the desk clerk fir this rude error. After waiting an hour in line I finally got to the check in desk here the original lady handed me the key and promptly and said l’ve” been waiting fir you”. Oh really cause I been standing here for an hour and if it were that easy, why didn’t you just hand me the key while the family bantered on and on?
Finally we make it to our room and all I want is to fix a drink, so I go to get some ice from the ice machine and it is broken. I call the service desk and they assure me Ice will be delivered to my room promptly and someone would also fix the ice machine. 35 minutes later I am still waiting fir the ice so I give a second call to request the ice once again. Finally I had ice delivered after waiting for an hour.

Our room was half cleaned one time during our 3 day stay with no vacuuming, or real cleaning. Just replacing the towels.

In two nights after coming from a New Years celebration as well as the playoff game, the bar inconveniently closed just as we arrived. But wait, a “ favored customer” was able to sweet talk the bar tended ER into giving her and her boyfriend ( a former NFL player) a drink after telling me no. When I called him out in it he offered to pour me and my friends a half serving of wine in plastic cups and charged us fir this.

I am sadly disappointed at the service at the New Orleans Le Meridian. “Nice house but nobody is home” if you catch my drift. I am an SPG member and I hope SPG will throw me a bone to make this experience a little less disappointing.
Dr. Walters

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phyllis W
LMNOGM, General Manager at Le Meridien New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

We truly appreciate the feedback and will use it to help us improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Ideally located for a walk to the French Quarter, the casino area across the street, the riverfront, the business district, the warehouse district etc. The hotel itself is luxurious in a modern style, but it has room for improvement. The strangest thing was that the restaurant was closed for dinner both nights we stayed (although room service was available). They also could use some sort of breakfast option which is between paper cups of coffee in the lobby and a (pricey) sit-down in the restaurant. However, I would happily stay here again as I loved the location and the hotel itself is much nicer than most.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great comments. We appreciate you sharing your expererience.