1,027 results
All reviewskevin cheneaufrench quarterw hotelharrah's casinomother's restaurantlobby barwalking distancecorner roomconcierge deskwarehouse districtessence festivalkey carddirectly across the streetthe river walkfew blocksmini fridgeenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This was my second trip to New Orleans. The first time I stayed at this property it was the "W". There were two people I met upon arrival, Kevin and Lawrence the doormen. Upon arrival on this trip the first person I saw was Kevin. As always he was helpful and full of recommendations. Looking foward to seeing him when I go back.

Now for hotel. Like I said this place is far away from the noise but close enough to the action. Its sits between the Warehouse District and the French Quarter. In walking distance to the Riverwalk Outlets and Business district. The interior design is gorgeous and modern. They have nightly events so you don't have to leave the hotel to have a night out. The only problem I have with this hotel is the size of the bathrooms. They're good if only person is staying in the room. More than that and you have a storage problem. That is my only complaint.

Will definitely be seeing them on my next trip to NOLA.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
LMNOGM, General Manager at Le Meridien New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience and for mentioning Kevin and Lawrence. We are lucky to have them on the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Was really looking forward to our stay here. It wasn’t quite at the level we had expected, but not terrible.

Pros:
Great location! Bed was extremely comfortable with wonderful linens, plush towels were incredibly soft, cold and quiet air conditioner, spacious room, lots of hangers, amazing water pressure, nice seating area, great WiFi, good lobby bar, very helpful concierge, and friendly housekeepers in the hallways.

Cons:
Some of the worst lighting in any hotel I’ve stayed. Ladies- if you need a magnifying makeup mirror, bring a suction cup portable one with you. The bathroom lighting is atrocious so I had to do mine in the main room. The makeup mirror provided is set far away from the one hanging pendant light and only has horrible fluorescent under mirror lighting. Nothing about it made any sense.
We didn’t have hot water one of the mornings, and there is no fan (in case you need it to sleep), the tv cable was constantly going in and out so we just gave up and watched Netflix on our phones one night. We only had one robe in our room so my poor husband didn’t get one to relax in. The hallway is very noisy (our room was directly across the hall from a staff door and ice machine so everything echoes and the staff speaks so loudly. (I jammed towels at the bottom of the door to reduce the noise and it did help). Upon check in the concierge brought us up to a station and the agent looked at us and only said “I’m not ready for you.” Not quite the welcome we expected, but oh well.

Their customer service doesn’t seem to be a huge priority, and their housekeeping staff could use a refresher I think (We had empty Red Bull cans in the trash can when we checked in - hope they’re not that careless with the other cleaning!) But overall the location and hotel are good. Would stay here again if the rate was right

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
LMNOGM, General Manager at Le Meridien New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for the review and the great feedback. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and will use your comments to help us improve our overall experience.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here with friends the night before boarding a cruise. Very nice hotel, conveniently located. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Loved the quirky upside down chair in the lobby and the videos playing by the elevators.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This hotel gets you right in the middle of all the good walking sights! You are close great restaurants, casino is across the street, French Quarter is one mile away! Get your walking shoes on and get after it!

Room Tip: Hotel Food is Pricey
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful insight and comments. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Location is just on point. Very close to the French Quarter but far away enough to enjoy a quite non lousy stay. You will be able to walk to all main attractions that NOLA offers. Rooms are very confortable, beds are great. Clean smell and in great condition. Hotel was a bit pricey but probably because we booked on a high demand weekend do to a conference happening in town. You wont go wrong booking this hotel, highly recommended. Great service, good breakfast for a charge offered every morning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
LMNOGM, General Manager at Le Meridien New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.