I really enjoyed our short stay in this newish boutique hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms, although not very large, are comfortable and nicely furnished. The quality of the beds and bedlinen was fantastic (like sleeping on a cloud, and I hadn't smoked anything!). Free wifi everywhere (a must nowadays), large-screen HD TV (unfortunately no programs in French - TV5 Monde is missing in the French Quarter, what a shame). The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful - we needed help with the safe which was blocked and someone knocked on our door 30 seconds after I called reception. The breakfast is fine, but not outstanding. Nice to be able to have it in the patio, though. The patio is a wonderful place to relax after visiting NOLA, it is nicely decorated, with a pool and fresh flowers everywhere.
I will return to Le Marais at my next visit in the area.
In the meanwhile, I hope French TV will be available, and also that the plastic glasses and cups in the rooms and bathroom will be replaced by real glasses and mugs (more ecofriendly).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette