Stayed here with Husband and 2 kids for 4 nights. Staff, from front desk to bartenders/breakfast staff were professional and friendly. This is a good choice if you prefer a more modern atmosphere than a gildy/old school style. The bar and courtyard were funky and modern with nice plants and flowers, which our balcony room overlooked. I was annoyed that several disintegrating cocktail napkins remained in the pool for several days . . didn't make for an appealing swim in the pool. Breakfast was sufficient and it was nice to eat in the courtyard and talk with fellow guests. The location was great, close to everything but tucked on a side street. Rooms were modern and comfortable, though some of the furniture is showing some age/scratches and my comforter was stained. Our hair conditioner was not refilled and we never received a bath mat the last day, but otherwise the unseen cleaning staff did a fine job. We had no issue with the open shower design, maybe because the water pressure was almost non-existant.
Besides the few small issues, we enjoyed our stay and would return . . we loved New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette