From the moment I walked in I was welcomed like you want to be at a B&B. The first thing I did was get a bike from the garage and rode all around the Gardens on a beautiful afternoon. The rest of my three night visit (for business) was both relaxing and enjoyable as I mixed business and pleasure. When I needed some recommendations on sites or where to eat, they were happy to oblige, and when I went to a place they were not familiar they asked questions and genuinely wanted my feedback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans