First of all, on a hot New Orleans day (pretty much every day) you can't beat sitting in the beautiful courtyard under the big banana trees for staying cool - and you can even check your email at the same time! The location was also great - a short bus ride or walk to the French Quarter, but in the charming lower Garden District. The buildings and rooms exude a real local flavor, and perhaps because of that, the other guests we met were an eclectic assortment of artists/musicians, professionals and Europeans. To top it off, Creole Gardens serves a terrific free N’awlins-style breakfast –made-to-order eggs, grits, monkey cake, sausage, cereal, orange juice, coffee. We’d never find that combination of local color and amenities at the Sheraton or a private house
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast