I recently had the pleasure of staying at Creole Gardens B&B for an entire week. I was lucky enough to stay in Mansion 3... It was a beautiful room with large windows and tall ceilings. The property is loved and taken care of, with the vintage New Orleans feel. Breakfast was yummy and the staff was very southern sweet. The property host was very helpful in pointing out excellent places to visit outside the French quarter tourist beaten path. If your a hotel snob, this might not be the place for you... Go check-in at the Sheraton on Canal St... New Orleans is an old place people, and places are generally small. If you like people, smiling, great food, and adventure you should enjoy your stay at The Creole Gardens B&B!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast