Stayed there for 4 days.
Pros - 1) walkable to the convention center (if you are going there for a conference)
2) yummy breakfast
3) some of the staff is very nice
4) easy self check in even if you're late (although no one emailed us to tell us the procedure, I happened to call the day of arrival and asked, how we get our room keys at midnight and was given a code to let ourselves in).
Cons - 1) It is rather run down: no curtains, just cloth hanging on a rod
2) This was the worst for us: no room cleaning for the 4 days. We had to ask and wait a while to get fresh towels on day 3
3) no WiFi reached our room (the renovated servant quarters on the 2nd floor)
4) old fashioned TV (not a big deal for us)
5) no late check out -- 11 am!
Given that it is not cheap (we paid almost $140-$150 per night), the cons are not acceptable. It had some pluses, but I don't think we'll stay here again for this much money.More