The team at Creole Gardens epitomizes what New Orleans knows best, southern hospitality! Kudos to both Bryan and Chris for the way they invited me into their B&B. Kris was a joy and never short on stories about the city or recommendations for a great time. The Bordello Mansion provided cozy, Victorian styled rooms with modern amenities (cable, wi-fi) in a secluded, relaxing setting. The Garden District location of the property is ideal, as it sits one block off St. Charles Ave, which is always bustling with activity from local restaurants and taverns. The property is within easy walking distance to downtown New Orleans, and the surrounding area is pleasant. I recommend Creole Gardens to anyone looking to stay in a place with a bit of original character. Go Cats!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast