We stayed in the "bordello annex". Smaller room, but still comfortable. The mansion rooms are larger and more elegant, if that's important to you. The staff was always friendly and helpful. We felt very much "at home". If you drive in, this location is great. We could walk around the Garden District and were just 2 blocks from the trolly to the Quarter. We could also jump in the car and hit some superb neighborhood restaurants. Really felt like we were living local in N.O. for 4 days. They're not fancy here. The place has a ton of funky, Nawlins charm and that's exactly what we wanted. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast