Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$ 306
US$ 288
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 399
FourPoints.com
US$ 415
Hyatt.com
US$ 160
Loews New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 472
Hotelpower.com
1,865 results
All reviewsfrench quarterwithin walking distanceoystersbusiness districtmardi grasbeautiful hotelcanal streethotel restaurantfew blockswwii museumthe entire staffst charlesvalet parkingfitness centeran easy walkwarehouse districtrooftop pool
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel with a fantastic location, close to the Quarter, but away from some of the seedier characters who dwell there. Right on the St Charles streetcar line. You could not ask for a more lovely property in a better location.

Our room was magnificent. Hotel management really care. The only person we found unhelpful was one of the concierges so we booked our tours separately.

Breakfast was magnificent & if you get a deal including breakfast you won’t regret it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sara G
John R, General Manager at InterContinental New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Sara G,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We are glad that you were able to dine in our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

For an Intercontinental I expected a little more, but still giving this four stars, even though the room was noisy, the restaurant downstairs was extremely friendly and food was excellent, breakfast options were plentiful and staff very accommodating. The lobby was nice but noisy due to construction next door.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Conan990

Dear Conan990,

Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We hope that you had a chance to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm and an award winning gumbo.

Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon. We want to have another chance to earn that last star.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Came for part conference, part fun. Loved the location. Convenient to lots of restaurants, bars, shopping, etc., but not right in the middle of all the chaos.

Friendly staff. Great room. Comfortable beds with quality sheets. Only disappointment was the pool area. Very small pool, limited poolside chairs, no food or beverage service, no jacuzzi. A definite negative.

We did not eat in any of the onsite restaurants.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear AnnT1012,

Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We are sorry that you did not try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm and an award winning gumbo.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We were at the Intercontinental New Orleans for my work conference which took place at this hotel. It was our first time traveling with our 8 month old son so I was very nervous about the comfort level of the whole stay. I emailed the hotel and I was Amazed that within 5 minutes I received a reply from Mr. Salman Chaudhry who assured me that my family and I will be very well looked after. I was again surprised that a day before my arrival, Mr. Chaudhry sent me an email wishing me safe travels and asking for my ETA at the hotel. I have never received this level of service and attention before. I informed Mr. Chaudhry that we are concerned that we will be observing Ramadan so how will be observe Seheri (having a final meal for the day before Sunrise) , he arranged room service to deliver us food every morning at 4:45 am, ensuring that myself and my wife were able to observe Ramadan without any inconvenience. I was informed by Mr. Chaudhry that Ms. Ashley Rollins in room service arranged the food delivery for us, so thank you for that. Event the folks taking care of food for my conference were so kind to arrange for me a vegan meal when I informed them that I cannot eat meat. All in all, it was an unbelievable experience. Ramadan is a very important part of my faith, and the staff at this hotel ensured that I had no issues at all during this important time. Amazing people and amazing service. May God bless you with all the success.
HGZ - San Fran California

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 993garyq

Dear 993garyq,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by Salman, Ashley and our team. We are glad that you were able to dine in our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Intercontinental in New Orleans was a great hotel close to everything. Nice environment. Nice rooms very clean great guest services from housekeeping to the Staff. Shout out to Salman who made are stay there feel like a home away from home. See you next year

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dee G,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by Salman and our team. We are glad that you were able to dine in our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon.