Book In Advance

More Info
from US$ 250.00
More Info
13,674 results
All reviews day pass street cars exact change charles line jazzy pass garden district per ride unlimited rides st charles french quarter fun ride green line audubon park tulane university streetcar ride wwii museum route
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

You can’t be in Nola and not ride a Streetcar. There so cheap and we took one to the cemetery’s. Get a free map and guide and use them to site see.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Cheap method of transport, but limited routes. A fun way to travel around the city and slightly quicker than walking. At only $3 a day per person its worth the experience.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

After attending a conference all day I wanted to do something fun in the evening even though I was traveling as a solo female. Riding the streetcar was a nice option because I went all around town without having to walk around by myself. I got a lot of value out of the $3 day pass!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We always find an excuse to use the streetcar when we stay in New Orleans. It just seems so romantic to us rubes from Amarillo. The cost is immensely reasonable and every place we visit in the Garden District is close to a stop.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I recently spent 5 days in New Orleans. After wandering around the French Quarter for two days, someone told me about the great streetcar system here. For three dollars, you can get a day pass that you can use over and over again. The St. Charles Streetcar took me right through the Garden District, to Lafayette Cemetery and way out to a restaurant that I wanted to visit uptown. Another line takes to all the way up to City Park where the museum of art and Botanical gardens are. A great way to get around New Orleans for a tourist.