All reviewsrooftop barfrench quarteran ironmini barbusiness districtrestaurant downstairsboutique hotelgreat showercoffee potwalking distancebed was comfortablevery nice hotelvalet servicecanal streetrooms are smallenjoyed my stayvalet parking
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The service was great and the room was really nice
We loved the huge shower
Awesome view at the Monkey Board rooftop bar
We had room service for breakfast and the food was really good.
It was very prompt.

Room Tip: Ask for Carl downstairs. He was really helpful on tips about the area and getting us around
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
John M, General Manager at The Troubadour Hotel New Orleans, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and it sounds like we accomplished our goal of exceeding your expectations. We love it when our guests have time to take advantage of all our amenities such as food and beverage offerings and nothing beats the view from our rooftop bar.
Carl certainly does a great job and will be commended for his efforts in assisting you during your visit and we hope to have you back as our guest again real soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My stay was awesome. I would love to do it again. I love this hotel will so refer all my friend and family to this hotel. I'm pretty sure they will love it here at this hotel. I'm actually getting married this year and hoping I can use this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights prior to our cruise out of New Orleans. The hotel has trendy decor, including the mirror hung on an angle (more of a poor job of measuring). We got the breakfast buffet which was a bit disappointing (the food not the service), as the grits were on a hot plate and not thoroughly warm. My wife did order an oatmeal that was fairly good she said but the price relative to the quality was not there. On our first evening there my wife needed some Motrin as we had forgotten to pack it. I went downstairs to the front desk to inquire if they had , as they do in say Hilton Garden Inns, a small store where I could procure some Motrin. The short answer was no, which causes a loss of points there. The rooftop bar was closed as it was in the mid 30’s so we couldn’t evaluate that. We could hear toilets flushing most of the evening which led us to assume that the walls were paper thin. If I had not used points for one of the two nights then the value would have been even less. Given the price tag it would seem there are less options than at a non-boutique Hilton property.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan J

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and we apologize for not meeting expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our team in effort to improve all aspects of our property and service. Please know your business and feedback are very important to us and we do hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Gorgeous hotel near the street car so you can go anywhere. Close enough to walk to the Quarter and CBD but far enough away to escape the noise. My room was beautiful. Although it was small it did not feel cramped. Both the bathroom and the lighting were gorgeous. Very comfortable bed and classy accommodation.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tapestry Collection by Hilton
John M, General Manager at The Troubadour Hotel New Orleans, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

We certainly appreciate the positive feedback and five star rating!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and it's great to know our property and location exceeded your expectations. Your business is important to us and we hope to always be your hotel of choice when visiting New Orleans.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Beautiful place to stay. Room was very modern and comfortable to stay in. Hotel restaurant served amazing food. Staff was helpful, kind, and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend for others to stay here too! Perfect location as well. Walking distance from the French Quarter.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tapestry Collection by Hilton

Thank you so much for this outstanding review of your recent stay. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our property, location, and service provided by our wonderful staff.
We look forward to having you back as our guest very soon!