“Great lunch!”

Ranked #825 of 2,144 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The gyros are huge and so good. The pita bread is fresh and warm. I had hummus and it was great. It was served with a large warm pita. We would return.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

After going around looking where to eat we walked by this place , you won't think much since is a very simple place with silver chairs and red squares tables .
I ordered the beef gyro and it's amazing ! Cooked well but juicy and with lots of flavors , my husband ate the chicken platter and he also loved it , the chicken had seasoning and it was not dried at all .
Customer services is average and prices are reasonable.
I would say if you are in a budget this is a good spot .
Place is very clean and simple .

Reviewed 15 December 2016

This place is getting 2 stars only because the people working here are very nice. Otherwise it's 1 star and truly horrible food. The chicken had a real bad odor to it, like it was not cooked properly or it was sitting there for a while. The rice were hard as rock. Avoid it at all costs

1  Thank sravichandaran
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We were starving and this place definitely hit the spot! Very friendly service, good tasty food and a laid-back casual atmosphere. Will definitely frequent this place when we're in town

Reviewed 28 November 2016

As stated in my title, the overall food was decent but all 3 of us in our party did not feel well after eating here. My husband actually vomited, which he hasn't done in over 10 years.
I will say the staff is great