Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Outstanding!!

Well...this company was great from the time I contacted them with questions. They were very fast to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nitsanw
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Family Cruise

Just returned from NOLA. Prime Transit took real good care of my family of 11. Joe was waiting at... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018

from US$ 19.45
from US$ 19.45
from US$ 15.00
More Info
All reviews whitney plantation fantastic driver cruise ship great visit his knowledge vehicle company nola ward katrina
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

When looking for airport transportation for a group of 8 while in NOLA, I'm so thankful I found Prime Transit! Dewayne was amazing! This was the first time here for a few of us so it was very reassuring to see him waiting for our group at the baggage claim, he set the tone for the rest of our time spent in this great city! He even took our group to a market so we could find some adult beverages before he dropped us off at our hotel! Our pickup the day we left was also seamless. Dewayne is the epitome of professionalism: punctual, reliable, but above all of that, he is a true gentleman. We highly recommend this business. Thank you again!

1  Thank Aspire2001
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Dwayne provided us with excellent service. We need transportation from airport to hotel, then the cruise port for our group of 22. Will defineately contact him again on my next trip to New Orleans.

1  Thank lalexander0041
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was able to reserve a ride via the website and received a quote via email. Once we finalized that, 50% deposit was due with the balance upon transport. Transportation was clean and the ride was safe, stable, and included a good conversation about NOLA. I will definitely use Prime Transit again. They were accommodating and friendly!

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I was highly recommended by a family member to contact Dwayne when we arrived in New Orleans for our cousins girls trip and boy was she right. Dwayne was there to pick us up he greeted us like we were family. His SUV was spotless and very clean. He was very knowledgeable of the history of New Orleans. We went the Whitney Plantation tour which was remarkable and on to Neyows Creole Cafe and the food was fantastic. He top the end of the day by taking us to an area where our Grandmother and Great Grandmother had lived in the 1900s and he took pictures of us in front of the building. At the end of our girls trip we all were leaving to go back to California at different times and he made sure all of us got to the airport on time. To show how consider and customer focus Dwayne is he had a CD he was playing and my cousin really like the CD when he pick her up the next day to take her to the airport he had actually gotten a copy of the CD for her. There is not enough I can say about Prime Transit LLC. Dwayne's professionalism, knowledge, caring about his customers is outstanding. He was the prefect host putting out 100 percent to ensure we had great memories to take back to California. He made it so easy and convenient. I definitely will recommend Dwayne and will use him on our next trip to New Orleans.

1  Thank nwalker8
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This company provided an amazing service. They were waiting to pick us up on all 3 spots. They were friendly helpful. This was a positive experience. No worries in hiring this company for your transportation needs. Thanks for your great service.

1  Thank Jackie C