“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
James C
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Great location, all the amenities, very clean, and nice staff. Only negative was that I couldn't smoke my cigars on the balcony.

jdanina
West Orange, Texas
“My new home away from home!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Enjoyed my stay. The location was great and the facility was everything that you would want for a perfect vacation. I appreciate the extra attention to detail and how they tried to make sure I had everything that I needed to be comfortable.

Ray C
Dallas, Texas
“NOLA Family Vacation 2017”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Amazing place... amazing service... 100 out of 10... dream home type accomodations... location was perfect

Emelia Z
Milford, Michigan
“New Orleans getaway”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is a beautiful condo at Factors Row right next door to the French Quarter.
Nicely appointed and well maintained. The people at the front/lobby desk were very helpful with answering all of our questions, from how to get places to restaurant suggestions.

I would suggest bringing your own bed pillows though (their's were very hard and oddly small). We did have trouble with the bathtub plugs working correctly and the refrigerator was very noisy right outside the master bedroom.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Neil B
“The facility was as advertised.”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location was excellent for our visit to New Orleans. The units were furnished very nicely and the kitchen was well equipped. The local staff were extremely helpful with directions and accommodating our needs. We would return this facility if we returned to New Orleans.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing