“Delicious!!!”

Add it.
Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #1,042 of 2,082 Restaurants in New Orleans
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Love Zoes Kitchen very much!! Just when I thought it could not get any better, it did.
The new cauliflower rice bowls are unbelievable. I eat it with the salmon. It is good warm or cold. So so good. The basil hummus is unbelievable also. 200% recommend this restaurant chain. Never disappoints!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Zoe's is the place to go for fresh, I mean very fresh, salads, hearty soups, a good variety of kabobs, bowls, sandwiches, and family dinners. I love their salad dressings and herb mixture. Become a regular and get coupons and free items through the Zoe's app. It is my favorite place for lunch and near where I work.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I visited the Zoe's kitchen for take our dinner and ordered he salmon kabobs. They could use a little more flavor but they were good. My two sides were the roasted vegetables and the mediaterrean salad! I absolutely love this place!

Wish I could buy that salad dressing in neighborhood stores.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

There are so many fooderies in and around New Orleans -- it's tough as nails to choose. BUT, we really like the menu and quality of the affordable meals here. Csa't go wrong with any choice. Quick quick service and a dirty (finished) dish doesn't remain on the table very long. Refill your drinks all night long.