All reviews bathroom area sliding door underground parking cinnamon rolls modern design coffee table hallway noise hot tub nice pool area microwave and refrigerator hotel chain awesome hotel the breakfast area great amenities the hotel staff i highly recommend this hotel room key
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Holiday Inn Express. This one just opened back in the spring. Hands down you won't have any regrets when staying here. Great breakfast, nice hot tub , very clean rooms. Always a fan with this hotel chain.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
HIExpressMadison, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Maranda,

Thank you for such a positive review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you keep us in mind the next time you visit the Madison area!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This is a new hotel with the new room designs which include a fridge and microwave. Everything was clean and modern. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. The pool and hot tub were clean. Staff were friendly.
This is a fantastic Holiday Inn Express!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HIExpressMadison, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

spinnakerfam,

Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and could utilize our amenities. Guests like you, make us fantastic! We hope you can visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This is the nicest Holiday Inn Express in which I have ever stayed! The property seemed fairly new and is very modern. Rooms are very nice with a refrigerator and microwave. Also big TVs and nice beds. Workout area was the best I have ever seen in a Holiday Inn Express. Pool was very nice as was the breakfast area and outsitde patio. The hotel also has indoor parking so that you can park and take the elevator to your floor without having to go outside. Lots of eating places within a mile.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

04725EKbrianb,
Thank you for the fantastic review. We are very humbled by your kind words and hope you keep us in mind the next time you travel to Madison. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Second year in a row staying here for a few nights. Stayed for a week his time and would highly recommend it! The property is pretty new and very clean. Great fitness center with dumbbells, a barbell, squat rack and basic gym machines. Fair sized indoor pool (for a small hotel in Wisconsin) and hot tub. Breakfast also included is a nice perk with coffee and cold water and sometimes cookies all day. The room was clean and the AC really pumped the cold air. Wi-fi wasn’t great but got the job done. Staff was friendly and hooked up my wife with a toothbrush and make up remover.

Only “complaint” might be that housekeeping didn’t seem to clean much beyond a made bed and towels picked up and switched out. Everyone in my group also had at least one day with no housekeeping at all. The room price was jacked up some for the Crossfit games but I guess that’s supply and demand for ya! Location is outside the city central but very near a mall and every store you could want plus restaurants. You won’t regret staying at this property! Would stay again for sure!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
HIExpressMadison, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

jvp103,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We're happy to have hosted your group for a second year. We have passed along your comments to our executive housekeeper for follow up. We definitely look forward to your next stay. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Because I fly private aircraft I travel often for work and usually have unexpected delays due to weather which means I do not have reservations or local knowledge of where to stay. This was the case when I arrived in Madison Wisconsin on my way to Oshkosh. I have been staying at this brand hotel for the past few years when traveling on the company expense account and I can say that if you stayed at one you've stayed at most as far as the amenities. However when it comes to staffing that is where the rubber meets the road and at this property the gentleman that took my reservation, arranged my transportation and greeted me at the hotel went above and beyond his responsibilities. It started when I asked for a shuttle ride. I was told that they did not offer a shuttle to the airport where I was located but that he would arrange for transportation to pick me up. That was in itself a nice gesture, what was even more surprising was that they offered to pick up the tab. Once I arrived I was welcomed by Matt (I believe is his name) who I later found out was the assistant GM or other management position. This property has great amenities, is a clean and modern property and should my travels take me to Madison again I would not stay anywhere else.
Great experience, great location, great stay. Thank you for an awesome experience in an unexpected city.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HIExpressMadison, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dan M,

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide excellent customer service with a clean and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for staying with us and we wish you the best on your travels.

Warm regards,