Best Western West Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 190
US$ 474
US$ 421
  • Breakfast included
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$ 215
Radisson Hotel Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$ 373
US$ 263
US$ 346
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$ 356
US$ 292
Priceline
The Edgewater(Madison)
US$ 807
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewslake mendotaother guestsprivate piergothic revivalhideaway roombreakfast was deliciousmodern conveniencescomplimentary glass of winerestaurant suggestionswonderful hostsbed and breakfasta lovely staymin walkwe loved our stayeach morningnext morningliving room
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband treated me to a overnight stay at the Inn. Safe to say, one of the most fantastic BnB’s we’ve stayed at! . Not to mention we enjoyed Peggy’s company. The place is stoked in so much history, and her attention to detail is top notch! Love how cozy and well maintained she’s made the place, couldn’t be in a better spot and we’ve already talked about our next trip back!
See you soon! ❤️❤️❤️
Anne & Dan

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Peggy and Dave F, Owner at The Livingston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! One of my favorite parts about the Inn is how historic and connected to the community it is. Living and working in a landmark is an amazing experience, and I am so glad to share it with others. Thank you for taking the time to write a loving review!

Hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My stay at the Livingston Inn was excellent. The Inn is a historic building that is very well maintained and located in a residential neighborhood just a few hundred feet from the lake. It's also only about a 5-10 minute drive to Univ of Wisconsin or the state Capitol.

The room was large and comfortable (as was the bed). Most of the furniture seemed to antique but was also serviceable. Being an older structure, the walls are thick and in the three nights i was there I ddn’t hear any of the other guest. I had a front facing room but the house is far enough off the street that I didn’t hear any street noises. The room also had an effective black out curtain that allowed me to sleep late every morning.

Peggy was an attentive hostess who obviously takes pride in what they’ve done with the Inn. Breakfast was simple and elegant with perfect portions. (One morning was Swedish pancakes ,and bacon another day was a vegetable omelet and sausage both accompanied by fresh yoghurt and fruit. The coffee was excellent.

I would recommend the Livingston Inn to anyone and I plan to stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking to the time to write this wonderful review! I am so pleased that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed your time at the Inn. Hope to see you back in Madison soon.

Best,

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Spent the night before thanksgiving here on our way to Chicago from Minneapolis. There was complimentary wine and beer on our arrival. Our host Peggy was very helpful in providing restaurant recommendations for dinner. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast next morning was delicious. It’s a great old house in a great location with views of Lake Mendota. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Peggy and Dave F, Owner at The Livingston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

I am so happy you had a comfortable stay.
I hope the rest of your trip was wonderful with great company and many
happy new memories.

Best,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We loved this place and Peggy was very friendly and a gracious host. The house is near the lake and has a great feel to it. The location is near lots of good places to visit and eat at. We really enjoyed our time there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review.
So happy you enjoyed Madison and the Inn. I hope you will
be able to come back in the summer and enjoy the sunset from the
pier.

Warm wishes,

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is the best of lodging and company while staying in Madison. Peggy made every effort to ensure a uniquely high quality experience. The pride that the owner's take in the historic Inn comes out in how they treat their guests in addition to the impeccable condition of the property. The breakfasts were delicious and filling. Our room was large, unique and comfortable. There were plenty of places to comfortably relax in and on the property. The capital is within a pleasant 10-15 minute walk. We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: General Pickering's room at the top of the stairs was were we stayed – great place with separate sitting, bed and bath rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for all the kind words. I am so pleased you had a nice stay.
Madison is a special place and part of that is the history of this house.

Thanks for taking time to write a review.

Best wishes,