“Not generic”

Blair bbq
Ranked #661 of 1,060 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

So many "BBQ" joints are just generic. This place does smoke meat right. Rib tips and rib, both good, but definitely different from each other. Friday fiah fry was very good as well. Good beer list if you are into microbrews, if not $1 pbr taps all the time.
What's not to like.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

After 2 years of eating some of the best BBQ in the South, Blair BBQ left me a little disappointed. I had a pulled pork sandwich with homemade cries, Mac and cheese, and coleslaw. Why so many starches you ask? They were out of cinnamon apple slices. The fries were handcut, which would have been awesome, but they were a little overcooked. The Mac and cheese wasn't quite to my taste. The BBQ sandwich was very moist (to the point of the bun becoming useless), but the flavor was good. I loved the mini corn muffins set on the table when we arrived. They ha e a pretty awesome happy hour special: $3.50 domestic bottles- which were diverse and numerous list. The prices were fair and our service was good. I'll keep this place in mind the next time I'm in the mood for BBQ.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

This BBQ is so amazing it doesn't even need their
delicious BBQ sauces! Our server was very kind and super attentive, she apologized for not filling my fiancees drink right away and he had just finished it! She was so on top of it! I loved that when I got my pulled pork sandwich the bun was dry and crisp, I hate other places where the meat makes it soggy. I highly recommend the Mac and cheese, too, it was very very good. We love this place!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We stumbled into Blair BBQ - there was a sandwich board outside with the daily special for Burnt Ends - oh so special. The food and prices were both great and the staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I'm always a little bit leary of establishments that have costumed characters (this time a dancing pig) out front inviting people into their establishment (can anyone say "Chuck E Cheese?"), but it turns out I was wrong. Greeted warmly as I entered the building. Well diverse menu and with every entree you get two sides. I chose the rib tips with beans and potato salad and a side of homecut fries. There was plenty on the plate, actually took some home. The fries were crispy and delicious as well. The sauces (2) were handmade and delicious as well. Definitely will be going back.