“Good BBQ, quick service”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #188 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Good BBQ, nice smoke. Fried okra was hot & delicious. Mac & cheese was creamy with good cheese flavor.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

We used Dickey's BBQ (Madison, WI) catering for our wedding celebration party. The food was fantastic! Everyone, I mean everyone, came up to me to tell me how good the food was and wanted to know who had catered the meal. We really appreciated that they packaged the leftovers up so we could host a gift opening/Packer party the next day at our house. Everyone raved about the food all over again!

We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to cater an event.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

this is a decent bbq place / right off the interstate /151 madison/// everything is just ok not great like other bbq places in madison //if your traveling and need a bbq fix pull-in,,, if you have time to venture into town #1 that bbq place , patterson and willy st////# 2 fat jacks on monona dr ,,/#3 smokey jons on northport////IN THAT ORDER!!!!!

Dickey's B, Owner at Dickey's Barbecue Pit, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Nick

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Went twice this week while at a training class nearby. Service is fast. Order at the food prep counter. Hard to understand foreign Mexican accents, but I kept trying and the guys are very nice about it. Very good polish sausage and fairly good beef brisket. Potato salad is ok. Ice cream cone is included, which was great on hot day. Add your own BBQ sauce, which is quite good, like the Texans (which is the best BBQ in my opinion). Onion rings (Tanglers) are good but super greasy. Not as expensive as some Texas places, but not cheap either. Lunch was $13 one day and about $11 another without drink. I will go back for more when occasion puts me in Middleton.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

They catered to a family event we were having at a local park. Nothing bad to say about the food. It was great. The guy that set it up did a fantastic job as well. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future