“Friendly staff and great food”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #254 of 1,065 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I love going to Chili's because of the chips and Salsa. I love their food, especially the Margarita Chicken with beans and rice. Its changed a bit over the last yr but its still good. My boyfriend always gets the ribs and he can't find them anywhere else like they have there, however they changed their sauce/rub and hes not a fan.
The 2 for $20 menu is a plus too :)

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Just had dinner upon my arrival to the city. The staff made me feel home.

My first order was not up to the standard, and it was immediately replaced by a better choice.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We came in five minutes before closing and they were going to graciously stay open. They were so nice about it. We chose to do take away because they were closing shortly. The waitress was amazing. She chatted with us as we waited for our order.

Great location. Great staff.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

The only thing I can say negative about this place is that it isn't excellent. Make sure you ask about more drink options than just what is on the menu. The food is very good and I recommend it.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Face it, no one goes to a franchise for the best meal of all time, or the greatest ambiance. That's not what they are about. Chile's has a large menu, competent cook's, friendly staffs and usually are in an area where there are other things to do as well; in this case, near the Easttowne Mall. It was a very satisfying meal at a reasonable price. No complaints at all and would not hesitate in going back.

1  Thank TLV007