“Mother-in-law's Birthday ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 8 at the restaurant to celebrate my Mother-in-law's birthday. The service was excellent. The food was good as well. We were also very happy with the molten lava cake that they brought Mom with 8 spoons so that we could all try it.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I am not usually a fan of chili's however, this restaurant has changed my mind! My overall experience was very satisfying, the server was very friendly and helped me pick out my food choice. The food was standard price but far higher than standard quality.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We weren't sure where to stop with my husband's sister and nephew, but we settled on Chili's. A woman came to our table to prepare our guacamole. We told her to include everything, and she did. Three out of four of us were satisfied; the fourth person thought the guacamole was too spicy. It's hard to please everyone. We were very satisfied with our individual orders. My husband and I shared some delicious sliders.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Since we do not have a Chili's in our hometown, I always get excited to dine there when on the road visiting friends and family. Great menu, drinks, and service!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Working out of town I needed to find a salad for dinner, remembering my last experience with Appelbees (not good) I decided to go to Chilis. From my initial phone call, I spoke to Valerie in carryout, what a delight! I went in, she took my order and rapidly provided a wonderful salad! While waiting on my order I witnessed and incredibly run organization with every member diligently working to handle the Saturday night dinner rush. The manager, Terry Miller, while new in her position, she has a wonderful group of young people there all striving to give the diner a great experience. Thank you Chili's I will visit you more often, just wish you had one in my town!

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK