See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My company booked me here based on the Wyndham name and the nice pictures on the website, but don’t be fooled. This place definitely brings down the Wyndham name and reputation. I had a guaranteed prepaid ($179 price gouged) reservation, yet when I arrived at 2:30 in the morning, the counter clerk advised me my reservation was cancelled but they had a room and would “make me a new reservation “. The room was small and well worn. The bath towels had holes and were thread bare, the wallpaper was lifting off the wall, the picture on the wall was warping out of it’s frame. These are just a few things I noticed in my haste to close my eyes. Stay somewhere else!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is a very nice hotel, the staff was great and very accommodating, and the hotel is in a very convenient spot. It is close to shopping and many food establishments. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

In Madison for Whitney Houston tribute concert. Microtel location close to everything. Easy access to Hwy 39,90,94. East Towne Mall nearby. Many restaurants nearby. Will stay here again when in Madison. Reasonable rates. Fridge and microwave in room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The hotel is awful. Rooms are disgusting—smell full of smoke in a smoke free hotel. We had a tick in the bed and stains on the towels. We purchased our own towels and Lysol to clean everything. We had to move rooms more than once, walls are so thin you hear everything, and the staff is unfriendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Filthy, unsafe conditions. I do not recommend this place. I actually feel sorry for the staff. They really were trying and were positive. Please clean the parking lots. First impressions are the key to success

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business