All reviews cookies front desk alliant energy center biscuits and gravy slow elevator world dairy expo yogurt beer wine cold cereal room was clean nice hotel free breakfast hot tub will stay there again social hour convention center each morning
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stayed for 5 days and were totally satisfied. The room was clean and comfortable; they even had 2 types of pillows on the beds (one soft and one firm). There was a full breakfast with lots of items for adults and children. In the evening on Mon.-Thurs. there was a social with beer, wine, soft drinks, and snacks. The hot tub was also great and helped relieve l my back pain. I was especially impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We booked over 4 wks. in advance and got a really good rate. I would advise doing this since the walk-in rate was much higher. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Erin M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The daily breakfasts were always well stocked with plenty of variety. Located within a 7 minute walk of Alliant Coliseum, it was an ideal location. One downfall was the lack of laundry facilities.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Erin M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us! We really appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again for next years CrossFit Games.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Got this hotel for a conference at Monona Convention Center. We were a total of 5 mi its away from the convention center. We could have walked if we wanted to.

I had NO problem setting up rooms for all our people. We had some changes and they did not bat an eye. They just did the changes. My wife and I decided to stay longer. They gave me our room at the same price we had for the conference.

The people could not have been nicer or more helpful. We had a great experience. If you are looking for luxury this is not the place, BUT if you want a solid stay with great people this is absolutely the place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is at a nice location near several restaurants. Our room was large and clean. There was a pool also. We were on a road trip and this hotel was convenient. We had 2 double beds with a sofabed. Bkft had many options.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Chose this hotel primarily because we have used Comfort Inn in the past and they allow dogs. This hotel was quite fine, but everything was average. Room was clean but not much room for four people and a dog. Our previous Comfort Inn experience was much more luxurious, which is why I did not rate this higher.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Erin M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Unfortunately, I am unable to see the type of room that you stayed in, but wanted to let you know that we do offer a standard and executive room with two queen beds. The executive room does have more space. We do appreciate your feedback and I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Thank you