Comfort Suites Madison West
US$ 177
US$ 124
US$ 227
  • Pool
Super 8 Madison South(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
Sheraton.com
US$ 98
US$ 91
US$ 84
All reviewsfree drinksfront deskfree happy hourwest sidehot tubcomfortable hotelbreakfast roommadison westlabor day weekendpool area isone night staynice sizegreat place to staynice breakfastlarge roomvery nice stayoatmeal
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Travelled from UK on business and landed here at nearly 11pm to be met by a cheery face (thanks Amber), sending I had spent 22 he's travelling she have me all I needed to know to get to my room and go to sleep.Room was clean and comfy what more can you ask for along with complimentary breakfast. If I need to be back here I know where I will want to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Comfort Suites Madison ! It sounded like you had a very long journey to get here... I'm glad that Amber was able get your questions answered on your arrival and that the end of your trip ended on a good note. We try to make our guest's feel at home and it was good to hear that your room was comfortable, clean and the service was good ! Thanks again for choosing our Hotel !

Amy

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Very nice and reasonably priced. Everything we expected from a Comfort Suites. The staff was very helpful, especially Richard in the morning. When we complemented him he passed the complement on to the first shift staff as he said it was really they who worked so hard.

The bed was especially comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RogRos72
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay on Tripadvisor ! We are gald to hear that you liked our hotel ! I would like to let you know that we are currently doing some up grades to "freshen up" our hotel.... So the next time you come should be a even better experience! Thanks again for letting us know about your Stay !

Amy Miniya

Reviewed 20 December 2011

The Comfort Suites in Middleton was a very pleasant surprise. The hotel is very clean and welcomming and the staff is excellent. The decor appears to be dated, but very very well maintained that I was instantly able to over look the appearance. The room was very large and spacious and included new flat-panel LCD TVs, however, the King Bed was VERY close to the window and the a/c unit which meant it got very cold at night and there was only room to walk and get into the bed on the one side - a little awkward. The breakfast was well stocked and offered both hot and cold items which was a nice touch. The staff was very attentive and very hospitable during our entire stay. Also, try the indoor pool - it was by far the warmest pool I have ever been in!

Room Tip: Mostly a suite hotel, so you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank youthdirectorWI
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Hotel staff was pleasant, hotel was clean, breakfast was good with a good variety. A TV in the bathroom was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanya H

Thankst for letting us know about your stay ! We hope to see you again soon !

Amy Miniya
GM

Reviewed 1 November 2011

From the very first contact I had with this hotel (in order to change an online booking), I knew I had lucked out and found something special. Every single employee I came in contact from that phone call on was exceptional. They really made us feel welcome and went above and beyond to make sure we were not just satisfied but happy. We had 2 adjoining nice clean rooms (the 2-person whirlpool bath was incredible), comfy beds, great breakfast (when the obnoxious guests weren't stealing all the muffins!), free drinks in a cozy bar w/a very entertaining bartender, and a manager (Rebecca) who kept it all running as smoothly as possible. There were a few problems during our stay but nothing was directly the hotel's fault and the staff did a great job keeping on top of things. I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Madison.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn B
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Thanks for taking the time to write about our hotel on Tripadvisor ! We are so glad that you came to stay with us and we hope you continue to do so when you come to the Madison Area. We love that you enjoyed your stay , our staff, and our amentites. Thanks again for your review about our hotel !

Amy