“Comfortable Atmosphere Coupled with a Friendly Staff”

Comfort Suites Madison West
Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Comfortable Atmosphere Coupled with a Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I recently stayed in the hotel for a work related trip. I found the environment to be extremely quite something which I very much appreciated. The warm cookies on the front counter in the evenings were also a very nice. When I was told at check in that I would be in a newly remodled room, my expectations were high. It was a true statement that the bathroom was recenly remodled. When I first walked in the room, I was taken back by a faint but noticeable odor that reminded me of cats. I was able to quickly forgive the odor because the environment was so quite...again something that I very much appreciated.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay on TripAdvisor ! It good to hear that you felt comfortable with our hotel while staying with us ! I'm sorry that my staff didn't explain our renovations to you better..... we are redoing all bathrooms in the hotel this year and hopefully more changes to come in 2013. I appreciate your comments and look forward to you next stay with us when you in the Madison area !

Amy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
York, England
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Travelled from UK on business and landed here at nearly 11pm to be met by a cheery face (thanks Amber), sending I had spent 22 he's travelling she have me all I needed to know to get to my room and go to sleep.Room was clean and comfy what more can you ask for along with complimentary breakfast. If I need to be back here I know where I will want to stay.

• Stayed February 2012
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Comfort Suites Madison ! It sounded like you had a very long journey to get here... I'm glad that Amber was able get your questions answered on your arrival and that the end of your trip ended on a good note. We try to make our guest's feel at home and it was good to hear that your room was comfortable, clean and the service was good ! Thanks again for choosing our Hotel !

Amy
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Very nice and reasonably priced. Everything we expected from a Comfort Suites. The staff was very helpful, especially Richard in the morning. When we complemented him he passed the complement on to the first shift staff as he said it was really they who worked so hard.

The bed was especially comfortable.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RogRos72
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay on Tripadvisor ! We are gald to hear that you liked our hotel ! I would like to let you know that we are currently doing some up grades to "freshen up" our hotel.... So the next time you come should be a even better experience! Thanks again for letting us know about your Stay !

Amy Miniya
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 December 2011

The Comfort Suites in Middleton was a very pleasant surprise. The hotel is very clean and welcomming and the staff is excellent. The decor appears to be dated, but very very well maintained that I was instantly able to over look the appearance. The room was very large and spacious and included new flat-panel LCD TVs, however, the King Bed was VERY close to the window and the a/c unit which meant it got very cold at night and there was only room to walk and get into the bed on the one side - a little awkward. The breakfast was well stocked and offered both hot and cold items which was a nice touch. The staff was very attentive and very hospitable during our entire stay. Also, try the indoor pool - it was by far the warmest pool I have ever been in!

Room Tip: Mostly a suite hotel, so you can't go wrong!