+ Easy access to Turville Conservation Park for jogging, sitting by the lake, and x-country skiing if there's snow on the ground (rentals available a few miles away in Monona).
+ Easy parking.
+ Lobby was comfortable.
+ Plenty of computers for use by guests, easy to print from them, too.
+ Pool & hot tub were beautiful. Fitness center had good equipment but was a bit "close"; the weather outside was sunny and 75 degrees (in March!), so I went running in the park.
+ I got a great deal through one of those "name-your-own-price" websites. If I had paid full price for this place, I wouldn't have been satisfied.
- Not many choices of restaurants nearby, aside from those on-site.
- A large contingent of high-school basketball players was staying on my floor. Glad I brought earplugs as they were loud in the hallways at night.
-- Sound carried through ventilator shaft. From what I heard, some guy certainly was enjoying his bath.
-- Light switch in bathroom was very hard to work: 4-yr old couldn't operate it, and I bet it would be hard for someone with arthritic hands.
-- Shower oscillated between too hot and ice-cold during peak shower times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a feeling of welcome unlike any other at the Sheraton Madison Hotel. Our 239 attractive guest rooms give you everything you need for a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Madison
- Madison Sheraton