“This was a wild spur that kicked us in this place for lunch....”

Blondies Trophy Room
Ranked #27 of 69 Restaurants in Cortez
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub
Description: Blondies is a small privately owned restaurant & bar in the heart of downtown Cortez, Co. Located on the corner of Beach & main street Blondies offers gourmet breakfast, lunch & dinner in a outdoor themed restaurant.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were hot and the menu was on the wall outside. It said they had wings and I wanted wings. I got wings and much more.
This was a surprise lunch and it was great!!!
We had wings in a bucket and they were huge. We had a spike full of huge onion rings. And my partner had Prime Rib Sliders, which she said were GREAT! and so many she took some back to the hotel for late nigh snack.
Plus I had this new lemonade drink that was really wonderful, I even asked for the recipe.
Looked like this place had music at night and might be a popular local hangout...but our lunch was really GOOD!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Blondies Trophy Room

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Came here on a Monday. Waiter/bartender was slow. We had our menus and a customer near us told us that the Monday special is all $11 burgers are $5. Then we saw a sign that said that. Ordered 3 burgers and a vegetarian quesadilla. Food was good. Got our bill and we were charged $11. When I asked about it, I was told I needed to ask 'up front' for the special. Yeah right... Should have read these reviews first...

1  Thank TaurusMom
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Showed up slightly before our guests and had time for a drink and to look over the menu.
it was a fantastic place with the wild west appeal.
The food and service were great.
Noticed what appeard to be the owners walk in and it was easy to tell being that they were so well recieved verall a great time!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We love to eat here but it's pretty bad when you come in And they are out of food?? Really disappointing.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our salads (southwest), quesadilla, and French dip sandwich. Almost didn't go in because of appearance, but glad we did!

Been to Blondies Trophy Room? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK