All reviews liquor store room was clean mesa verde city market allow pets hot shower stay there again yogurt top floor the main street waffle maker plenty of parking nice stay free breakfast national park supermarket chain
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Not a fancy motel, but everything was tidy, and we had a small fridge and microwave. Management was very nice. The flooring was dirty and our socks were black from walking on it (no carpet). The mattress was very comfortable and we slept well. We like the lightweight coverlet they put over the blanket instead of dark heavy bulky bedspreads that some motels still use. They allow pets and have a small grass area. Internet was too slow, so we gave up on that. Price was very reasonable, so we would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JasmineH1268, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you had enjoy your stay_. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Well, my wife and I did not have much of a choice for our stay in Cortez, especially one that was pet friendly. I chose the Super 8 for just such a reason and boy was I sorry!

To begin with, the front desk clerk at the time of my arrival never got off of her personal phone call while checking us in; VERY RUDE.

The hotel was in need of a refurbishment and we were not impressed by the noise we experienced when in the room. Breakfast was included, but left us wanting more.

I will NOT stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JasmineH1268, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Hotel was nice and clean. I liked the floors (no carpet), and having a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was convenient and tasty. The hotel is conveniently located on the main road so it’s easy to find and easy to get to Four corners and Mesa Verde!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jimmy,

I am particularly pleased that you found our hotel as very convenient place. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

it is pretty much in the middle of town so everything was within walking distance. Friendly staff and the rooms were clean. Lots of parking so we were able park our bikes near the front and they even let the event organizer set up his trailer and tent for us.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jimmy,

I am particularly pleased that you found our location as a convenient place. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Three of us stayed here while traveling motorcycling trails in the area. The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly when we checked in. The room was typical in size and quality for this type of hotel. Our room was neat and clean, plenty of parking and the location was great. The room came with a free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jimmy,

I am particularly pleased that you found us as a neat an clean place. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.