All reviews room was clean liquor store waffles mesa verde city market allow pets hot shower stay there again worked fine top floor the main street waffle maker plenty of parking nice breakfast nice stay convenient location free breakfast
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Hotel was nice and clean. I liked the floors (no carpet), and having a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was convenient and tasty. The hotel is conveniently located on the main road so it’s easy to find and easy to get to Four corners and Mesa Verde!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JasmineH1268, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our hotel as very convenient place. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

it is pretty much in the middle of town so everything was within walking distance. Friendly staff and the rooms were clean. Lots of parking so we were able park our bikes near the front and they even let the event organizer set up his trailer and tent for us.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jimmy,

I am particularly pleased that you found our location as a convenient place. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Three of us stayed here while traveling motorcycling trails in the area. The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly when we checked in. The room was typical in size and quality for this type of hotel. Our room was neat and clean, plenty of parking and the location was great. The room came with a free breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jimmy,

I am particularly pleased that you found us as a neat an clean place. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

It served us as a place to stay when we visited Mesa Verde National Park. After long hot days hiking it would have been nice to have more comfortable beds.
The staff was nice and helpful.
The hotel was in a decent location on thw main road and was easy to find.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jimmy,

I am particularly pleased that you found us as a comfortable and relaxing. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Well I told my wife just before booking this room, it’s super 8 it will be fine, well my bad, this place is horrible, the staff are rude, not a peep of hello, just do you have a reservation, our room was small, the floor had issues, the kicker part my wife and I had to stand in 6 inch’s of shower water because it would not drain. We will not stay here, I will sleep in my car, just a run down place with no maintenance, check out person has rude did not say a word as I left my keys. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
JasmineH1268, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018