1,040 results
All reviews bunk beds kids suite front desk mesa verde pancake machine hi express cinnamon rolls separate building restaurant next door nice hotel destination grill king room parking lot third floor four corners breakfast room pool and hot tub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed there many times and each one is always fun and pleasant. We also enjoy the great Restaurant very near the Hotel. Keep up the good work and we look forward to staying there again many times in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Wayne! Thank you! We will try! Have an awesome day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, exceptional staff and probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! I didn't have breakfast but it smelled wonderful.Lots of parking, I was able to park my truck and trailer easily, and I hope to come back sometime just for fun. If I could give more stars, I would!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Gloria! Thank you so much! We hope you can make it back just for fun too!! have an awesome day!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay!

Brad was warm and understanding when we checked in late. He went above and beyond what I expected. Mr. Phillips was a very professional and the hotel was clean.

Thanks,

Tired Tourist from Denver

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Justin V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Awesome! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! I slapped a twenty dollar bill into Brads hand on this one, we give our team members $20 if they get mentioned positively in a 5 star TripAdvisor review, so way to acknowledge your appreciation for Brad, it made a real difference! We hope you are having a beautiful day!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Not a very big room, but very nice decor, everything in good shape.

Pet Pieve: TV screwed into chest it sits on. I wish it wasn’t, but at more than half the Hotels I stay at it is. What bugs me is its screwed on at the BACK of the chest. Why not the front?? Ever heard anyone say “I wish my TV was further away from me”? Another example of the people who prepare the room don't stay in Hotels.

I just finished putting this cost into my accounting program since I was at a Business Function. The receipt is 3 pages long (8 days) split into 4 charges each day. Room, tax, tax, tax. And at the end NO TOTALS. Because most days room was a different price, I had to go in and add more than 30 charges to separate taxes from room stay. Pain in the . . . and all those programs will do totals at end. Crap!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Justin V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Good Morning Drdroad! Thank you for the review! You make a great point about the TV's and the Billing. I will open a ticket with our support team and see if we can add that functionality for subtotals for taxes, etc. Good Call! As for the TV's, that will be a much harder fix for me. We are going through a TV Refresh soon and moving to all Smart TV's but I believe the Brand Standards mandate that we must wall mount all the TV's.. Ill see what can be done.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what is not working, I think the billing thing could be a really easy fix and a Great idea, : )

Have an AWESOME day!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed here for one night to visit Mesa Verde, The room is good size, looked very clean. The bed was comfortable, we had a good night of sleep.The breakfast opened very early until 10 am, it is so convenient for people to leave early or sleep inn. Also they have plenty of choices, from scrambled eggs and sausage, pancakes to Greek yogurt, fruit, oatmeal.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Lisa! Your making me hungry! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, it makes a huge difference! We hope you are having a wonderful day!