“Good food, good service, walking distance from several hotels”
Review of Destination Grill

Destination Grill
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Come check us out at Destination Grill (the restaurant formerly known as Koko's). We are a comfortable family restaurant that celebrates the local southwestern cuisine while incorporating culinary influence from all over the world. Our newly remodeled dining room is modest and inviting. And our awesome, friendly staff will make you feel right at home. Dinner, drinks, entertainment, it's all here! #Grilliant
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This place was right across the street from our hotel. Not a large or fancy menu, but the food was good and our waiter was terrific. Reasonably priced as well. And try their tomato bisque!

Freedom777, General Manager at Destination Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

keil38!!! YES Tomato Bisque! It's one of my favorite things on the menu... Did you get a chance to see our kitchen while you were here? Cuz you totally could have, it's located right smack on the patio, outdoors in all of Colorados glorious weather! It is also the reason for our "small-ish" menu. We can only do so much with the space we have, but we try. I am super stoked that you enjoyed your time here with us : ) XOXOXO

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This place was in the parking lot at our hotel ,think it was owned by holiday inn but we unpacked and was able to walk over,they had a nice patio to eat on food was good,service was good and price was good.

Well Hello Tim W! It is true that we are owned by the same management company that owns the Holiday Inn, and yes, we share the same brick, so it can be rather confusing. And while we totally <3 everyone over at the Holiday Inn, we are our own establishment. But THAT is neither here nor there, thank you for the review! I'm glad you liked us!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

When we are traveling through the area and must see a specific team or game, here's where we go. Just ask and they will seat you near one of the many HDTVs so you can watch, even if you don't follow the Broncos, ha. Food and happy hour specials are good also!

Freedom777, General Manager at Destination Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Biztraveler! You mean people follow other teams besides the Broncos? I don't believe it! jkjkjkjk... It is true. We will change the channel on request. Even if it's a Raiders game. (Sorry Pedro!) Until next time!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Hadn't been here since they'd changed the name. I live here. Had Salmon and Cream Brulee for desert. It was to die for. Jamie and Coyote are the best!

Well FRANK P! It's high time you came in, we changed the name like 4 years ago! I think we have a long overdue welcome! Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you now that you know! P.S. I agree. Jaime and Coyote ARE the best!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The Destination Grill is literally several steps from the Holiday Inn Express where my husband and I spent two nights while visiting Mesa Verde. The people at the reception desk recommended that place and it did not disappoint. The restaurant has a nice outdoor patio where we had a dinner under the warmth of the evening sun. Service was excellent and food delicious. The burgers were so very good and flavorful. We enjoyed the spinach and artichoke dip appetizer too.

Hello yande2018! And high five to Holiday Inn for recommending us, there are some amazing people at the surrounding hotels. And let me just say that this is the perfect time of year for the patio! The sun is warm and the breeze is cool. And those chairs are just so darn comfy... I'm glad you liked the burgers, I haven't heard anything about them for awhile, I was starting to think that we'd lost our mojo! Thank you for restoring my faith!

Been to Destination Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK