“Very Good!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way back into Cortez after spending the morning and early afternoon in Masa Verdi National Park. We wanted an late lunch, early dinner so we stopped at Fiesta Mexicana and it was wonderful.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank harned

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stopped here late one afternoon for an early dinner. I ordered their Chicken Enchilada dinner. Enchiladas were tasty as was their chips and salsa. While I wanted to order one, I didn't try their margarita which I hear is great. Not at all crowded and the wait staff was professional and attentive.

1  Thank 8,640
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Really enjoyed their chicken fajitas & their fried ice cream. Good restaurant for lunch or dinner. Very fun atmosphere & decor. Expansive menu.

1  Thank karen0rchid
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This restaurant was next to our Days Inn Hotel, and we dined there after a full day trip to Mesa Verde National Park. Had great Margaritas (if you get there early from 2 to 5pm - it's Happy Hour), and nice dinners - Seafood Chimichangas and Carne Asada. Friendly and accommodating service. A good choice in Cortez.

1  Thank Jerry J
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Unbelievable shrimp dish with a cilantro, jalapeno, fresh quartered tomatoes and onion sauce. It is quite spicy so I recommend asking if they can omit the peppers if you like less picante. You can always add their delicious homemade salsa. Quite a delight to find this restaurant.
It came with a dozen nice-sized shrimp for less than $14.

1  Thank Ann D

Been to Fiesta Mexicana Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK