“Awesome food and service ”

Tequila's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a must stop and eat place what wonderful staff and service and the food was delicious!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We shared a large combination platter and it was just perfect for us. Enchilada, tostada, and taco, covered with cheese. The meat was hot, the picante cabbage was very tasty. Nicely prepared and quickly served.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This was at least the second time I've eaten here. The last time was 15 years ago. It was just as good this time as the last. It has a great little bar with excellent food with prompt, friendly service.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Huge portions and authentic Mexican! Complimentary chips and salsa were delicious. All four of us enjoyed our meals and anything here would be awesome, I'm sure.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This is a nice Mexican restaurant. It was packed with happy eaters when I dropped in. The wait staff brought chips, salsa, and a dish filled with chopped, kinda spicy cabbage. I got the fish tacos and asked the waiter for the taco shells not to be fried. I got my 3 fish tacos in wonderful warm corn tortillas and the meal was fabulous. I used the cabbage in the fish tacos and wow. The taco meal came with refried beans and rice. All the food tasted fresh and had great flavor.