“Yummy”

Add it.
Shiloh Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Cortez
Reviewed 15 December 2015

The bakery items are made fresh each day and everything we tried was wonderful. Staff is friendly and bakery is clean.

1  Thank KissItGoodby

Reviewed 11 August 2015

It's nice to see bakeries with gluten-free options, but don't bother. I'll go to The Pie Maker from now on. I have tried several items from this bakery and sometimes they're edible, but other times I've had to throw stuff away because it was like eating cardboard and gave me wicked heartburn. Also I think they keep their items in the display case for way too long. I don't think I'll be experimenting with this bakery any more.

1  Thank Lindsay I
Reviewed 5 August 2015

They stated they were gluten-free, but they were not. My husband bought some gluten-free bread and had gastric distress. Not a good thing when you are hiking. Do not trust.

1  Thank Allie B
Reviewed 10 July 2015

We found this place last year and it was great. My wife said that the Creampuffs were even better than her mothers, and that's saying a lot. We looked forward to returning this year and although there were no Creampuffs this time, the eclaires were really good. Decent selection of cookies, cakes, pastries and breads. The mini boston cream pies were great, as was the lime bars and lemon bars. The crusts on everything were so tasty, rich and buttery goodness! So delicious, who would have known that it was gluten free. Gluten or not, it is all delicious.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is the second time to visit this restaurant. In good weather there is a lovely little place to sit outside by the water with some twinkling lights. It was not nice enough this time. The foods we ate were tasty, a lot of them made from scratch. It seemed to be family run and they took pride in their freshly made items.

Been to Shiloh Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK