“An average Dairy Queen”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Cortez
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The reviewers who said the food here is delicious simply need to get out more. Dairy Queen is near the bottom of chain fast-food restaurant lists for a reason--relatively high prices for tasteless food and generic soft-serve vanilla ice cream with add-ins and toppings. And $4 plus for a small blizzard? This DQ is no better or worse than others, I suppose. But eating here reminded me why I don't make it a habit.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Typical DQ with food and dairy menu. Nice staff and clean dining room. I didn't notice any outside seating. You know its good when the drive thru and inside counter are constantly busy.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A good place too stop and grab a quick meal and or satisfy your sweet tooth. I enjoyed the chicken finger basket and the $5.00 lunch deal hit the spot as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Nice place, very friendly staff, food is good and the place is clean. They made a mistake on my order and I said it was fine, but they went ahead and redid the order just to make sure I was satisfied.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is your typical Chill and Grill. The staff is very friendly and do a great job with your food and ice cream. We went back several times during our trip for a nice cool ice cream after a hot day out and about.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK