“classic McD's”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #43 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Description: Come visit us at 1322 E Main St in Cortez. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 24 July 2018

It was good fresh McD's food. They have new help yourself touch screens which at first were annoying, but then are easier.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Enough parking, easy to reach. Can be crowded at noonish hours.
They do not list it, but it's available: The green chily cheeseburger. You have to ask for it.
A southwest-specialty I like.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Nicely redone McD's quick service and clean restaurant. Lots of parking and easy in and out. Our order was ready when we arrived. Like the new app.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stopped here for quick breakfast items and coffee. Just as we turned in, BANG... The car to my left hit a car coming out of the drive thru exit.. The manager was very quick to react. Outside to see if everyone was OK, she had to get between the two driver to stop one beating on the other... Then came in, and instructed guest how to exit without using the blocked road. So not only good food service, but good public service.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

So I walk in and am greeted by a young lady wearing a clean white shirt and tie. She asks me if I am ready to order and directs me to one of two ordering booths. It’s all touch screen and incredibly easy and fast to use. So I placed my order, got my number and waited to be served. I am very impressed! Oh and by the way the lady with the tie even walked around the lobby asking people if their food was good and answering questions being asked about their online app. Super impressed!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK