“Amazing!!! ”

Gustavo's Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this restaurant because of all the rave reviews on TripAdvisor. Let me say I was pleasantly surprised at how accurate the reviews were! The food was absolutely amazing and so was the service. The house Margarita was fabulous and I ordered the chicken mole and my husband got Pancho's steak and both dishes were truly delicious! The salsa that they serve with the chips is fantastic! I would definitely check this place out if you're in the area!

1  Thank Kim K

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This place was a very bad decision after a long hike at Mesa Verde. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anybody, food made me sick, and the service was terrible. Food took to long, when it got to the table it was cold. There’s more choices in town before you step into this restaurant. Will never come back here.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was absolutely excellent!
Food is superb and authentic. Service was great, prices very very reasonable.
A++++

1  Thank Mjldly
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I thought the food was wonderful. I read a review complaining but simply don't understand. This was exceptional, original Mexican food...maybe not Tex-Mex enough for some but to each their on. Service was adequate

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We selected Gustavo's for a Saturday night meal after spending the day at Mesa Verde. Eduardo, our waiter, was very friendly and helpful. I couldn't decide between two dishes and he recommended I try the mole and it was a great decision. It was by far the best pollo mole I've ever had. My friend had Gustavo's special and loved it, but couldn't finish it as it was un plato muy grande. We'd most certainly return to this restaurant.

2  Thank ElaineAntarctica