“Slow service but good food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #26 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Denny's food is usually quite quick, but not here. Good flavor when we did get our order. They were training new staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

honestly - a great grilled cheese sandwich and bowl of fruit. Just what we needed when we didn't eat until 10pm.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I stopped here with my aunt yesterday. We were hungry and I love being to get breakfast any time of day so that’s what I ordered and it was good! The most exceptional part of my stop there was the waitress April. She was polite, friendly and went above and beyond waiting on us. I would definitely return if I was in that area!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We hadn’t eaten at a Dnny’s In many years because the food was so unhealthy. What a surprise to find a menu filled with healthy breakfast options, that were plentiful and delicious!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Nice and clean restaurant. Had some great pie and coffee. Nice wait staff, good service. Liked the venue very much.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK