“Quick value meals in 4 Corners / Cortez”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #26 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2017

While this is your typical Denny's, it's worth mentioning it as a reasonably fast & inexpensive alternative. Great for families. Very friendly & fast staff.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

It was great food. The only thing was there were other tables messy from previous customers and our waitress only checked on us once.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We got there late, about 10. There were 6 of us. My husbands pancakes were cold and he didn't get butter or syrup, his toast OR orange juice and had to ask for his coffee. We asked for silverware....had to get up and get it. I got my biscuit, no butter but no omelet and potatoes. Waited for it. My daughter went to inquire about it....they boxed THE WRONG OMELET, no potatoes, to go. Manager apologized but didn't offer to take money off (I don't think) I realize the waitress was not TOTALLY at fault. The cook messed up my order.....I would never go back again. Should have checked out previous reviews.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The food was very good at this restaurant. Our server was Stephanie and she was ok. She didn't refill our drinks. She brought the bill before we had a chance to order dessert and then she clocked out and left. Another server, Sonya?, came over and asked if we needed help and we said yes. She took our order and brought to us. I was so impressed by her! I made sure to tip both. The only real complaint is that it was freezing cold in that restaurant! I mean cold enough for goose bumps the server said that it is always like that and they can't change it. It was so bad we took our dessert to go. That really needs to be fixed.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I had breakfast here with a friend and ordered what I always order at the Denny's I regularly visit in another state. It was good, but not as good as my regular Denny's. I'm guessing that would be due to a difference in cooks. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK